If you have found yourself in an unfortunate position of having to deal with the consequences of Water damage in your home or business, contact Cisco’s Professional Water Damage Restoration Services. We are Local and have the expertise of the big guys. You can count on exceptional service and personal attention. Cisco’s Restoration has the equipment necessary to take on a job any size! Our staff is available round the clock to make sure you are never left without assistance. Cisco’s Water Restoration concentrates on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
If your Water Damage Repair is in Santa Cruz County – Call Cisco’s Home Restoration and Repair. Water Damage Restoration Experts in Santa Cruz
Contact Cisco’s Local Water Damage Restoration Regarding Your Water Damage Emergency
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.